Simple instructions on caring for your new tattoo so it heals properly.
- After 2-4 hours remove the bandage with clean hands, wash the tattoo with a mild soap and warm water.
- Do not use any wash rags and do not re-bandage the tattoo.
During the next 14 days…
- Apply 3 times daily a thin layer of After Inked to the tattoo.
- Do not expose the tattoo to direct sunlight.
- Do not visit the sauna, do not go to a tanning salon, do not go swimming or lay in the bathtub. Avoid long water contact on your fresh tattoo. Showering is okay ;)!
- Avoid direct contact with synthetic or tight fitting clothing.
- Very important! Should a small scab appear on your new tattoo, do not pick or scratch it, allow it to naturally fall off.
You alone are now responsible for the healing process of your new Tattoo…Remember, the first two weeks are very important for your tattoo to properly heal and stay beautiful.